Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dancevic does it again

And by it, I mean advancing to the Rogers Cup quarterfinals. It was pretty impressive a couple weeks ago when he made the finals of the tournament in Indiannapolis, but this is a Masters Series tournament which means it's just below the level of the four Grand Slams of tennis (Aussie Open, French Open, Wimbledon, US Open). Also, this year's tournament is the best field in the Canadian Open, Dumaurier Open, Rogers Cup, whatever your want to call its history.

Next he has world number 2 Rafael Nadal. Honestly, I don't like Nadal. However, he's a great player and very worthy of being number two behind likely the greatest player of all time - Federer. A couple weeks ago I wrote Dancevic off when he was playing world number 3 Andy Roddick, and Frank proved me wrong. I'm writing him off again. Ball's in yours and Rafa's court Frank. Congrats on a great summer run so far.

No comments: